We’re about to start offering boudoir packages for our clients! These are just a few photos from a workshop/photoshoot session we held for the Season [NINE] Interns.
None of this would be possible without the help of the following people:
“Typically shot in a photographer’s studio or luxury hotel suites, it has become fashionable to create a set of sensual or sexually suggestive images of women (and occasionally men and couples) in “boudoir style”. The most common manifestation of contemporary boudoir photography is to take variations of candid and posed photographs of the subject partly clothed or in lingerie. Nudity is more often implied than explicit. Commercially the genre is often (though not exclusively) derived from a market for brides to surprise their future husbands by gifting the images on or before their wedding day. Other motivations or inspiration for boudoir photography shoots include anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, weight loss regimes, maternity, other form of body change or alteration (such as breast augmentation or reduction) and for servicemen and women overseas.“
- From Wikipedia of course!
3 Things About Boudoir Photography:
1. A lot of what you’ll find out there on the internets is bad and/or creepy – but it doesn’t have to be.
2. Often times the model/client/woman is actually wearing more clothing than they would be if they were at the beach, wearing a swimsuit.
3. Not all boudoir photography is the same. Some veer closer to a ‘pinup’ girl style, while others are more magazine editorial – and then everything in between. Some boudoir photography looks and feels posed, while others come across as more natural.
4. (this is extra!) – Whether your photographer is a guy or a woman – throughout the entire process you should feel absolutely beautiful. No matter who you are or what you look like.
Atlanta. Boudoir. Photography. Photographer. Workshop. Information. About. Boudoir. Sessions. LeahAndMark.com