Okay, everyone can read Mark’s entry below, so I’m not posting the rules again… but here are 6 things about me you may or may not find interesting:
1. When I have to use a public toilet, I always tear off the end of the toilet paper and dispose of it before tearing off some to wipe with… I just always think that maybe the person before me had dirty hands and touched the paper.
2. I have 1 grandfather, 3 grandmothers, 5 uncles, 6 aunts, and 23 cousins still living, in addition to a father, mother, and brother.
3. I will soon have a brother-in-law, sister-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, and grandparents-in-law to add to my big, crazy family. I’m very excited about that. Mark’s family is beyond awesome!
4. Almost all of these people will (hopefully) be at the wedding.
5. That really limits the number of other people we can invite. So please don’t feel bad if you don’t get an invitation! It doesn’t mean we don’t love you. It’s just… our families would be pissed if they weren’t at the wedding.
6. Yes, I worry about stuff like this because I was brought up to be an extremely polite and sweet Southern girl and I’ve been working hard ever since to lose some of that self-sacrificing, over-the-top niceness. But not all. Because it never hurts to be polite and hospitable!
Okay, and now for blogs I like to read:
http://jamesadamthwaite.com <– my BFF and crazy conspiracy theorist
http://girlsgonechild.blogspot.com <– cool blog by a hip, young mom
http://schuylersmonsterblog.com <– cool blog about a special dad-and-daughter duo
http://postsecret.blogspot.com <– PostSecret. Duh.