These are the terms and conditions for the wedding package auctioned off by Wonderfarm on June 25th, 2016.**
Wonderfarm wedding package includes:
- Up to 8 hours of wedding photography coverage by LeahAndMark & Co.
- Mark Tioxon as main photographer
- Approximately 400-800 finished, fully edited wedding photos.
- Wedding photos will be delivered in .jpg file format, color hi-res and black and white hi-res on a usb thumb drive.
- Wedding photos will be delivered within 4 weeks of the wedding date.
- An optional 2nd photographer may be added for the small fee of $200
Wonderfarm wedding package may be redeemed one time only with the conditions as follows:
- Must be redeemed within one year of June 25th, 2016
- Subject to availability of unbooked or available dates by LeahAndMark & Co.
- Wedding must take place no sooner than one month’s notice.
- Certificate voucher must be presented on the morning of the wedding date or before
- Wedding cannot take place on any United States national holiday.
** Visit http://LeahAndMark.com/wonderfarm for additional terms and conditions and information.
Terms and conditions also include:
- Exclusive Photographer.The Photographer shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the Client for the purpose of photographing the wedding. Family and friends of the Client shall be permitted to photograph the wedding as long as they shall not interfere with the Photographer’s duties as deemed by the Photographer. The client is in breach of this contract if any other person performs any photographer duties generally associated with the Official Wedding Photographer role and is not a representative of LeahAndMark.com, LLC. as deemed by Mark Tioxon and no monies will be refunded, and it is at The Photographer’s discretion which terms of this contract will be met and which deliverables will be delivered.
- If the Client cancels their wedding plans at anytime, no refund will be given for any monies and deposits received by the Photographer and the certificate voucher is null and void.
- Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the copyright of all images created and shall have the exclusive commercial-use rights and ownership of all images created from this contracted event.
- Failure to Perform. If the Photographer cannot perform this Agreement due to a fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness, then the Photographer shall return all deposits and balances from the Client, but shall have no further liability with respect to the Agreement. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or computer malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event the Photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order. The Photographer does not guarantee the capturing of any specific photos or moments.
- Photographer. The Photographer will make every effort possible to be present and working. However, the Photographer will and may substitute another photographer to take the photographs in the event of Photographer’s illness or other acts of God. In the event of such substitution, Photographer warrants that the photographer taking the photographs shall be a competent professional.
- All photographers will begin and conclude coverage at the same time. Segmenting, offsetting, or staggering coverage will not be permitted except at the discretion of Mark Tioxon.