Hi I’m Mishaun! What should you know about me?
- I’m a list-maker and I tend to put everything in bullet form.
- I’m a native Georgian.
- I’ve been married to my amazing husband Brian for almost 3 years.
- I love to travel. Spontaneous road trips are the best!
- I have an obsession with Heinz Ketchup(seriously I put it on almost everything and carry a small bottle in my purse). I can tell the difference between ketchup brands.
- Reality TV is my guilty pleasure
- I’ve recently fallen in love with junking. I love to wake up early on the weekends to go hunt for treasures.
- Starbucks Green Tea Lemonade is heavenly!
- My music taste is quite eclectic. On my Ipod you will find everything from folk to show-tunes.
- I believe music is better live. My favorite local venues are Eddie’s Attic and Variety Playhouse.
- Fall is my favorite season. I love the cooler weather and college football.
- I love meeting new people
- I believe in personal connections. A handwritten note is 100 times better than an e-mail.
- I give hugs not handshakes
- I love weddings! The raw emotion, the gorgeous details, the love of family and friends.
- I love that photography has the power to transport you back in time. Being able to look at an image and remember how you felt and what was going on at the time is amazing.
- I shoot all types of photography from weddings to babies and everything in between.
- I capture life and love for awesome people and I would love to meet you.
Mishaun. Arrington. Atlanta. Photographer.