“LEAHANDMARK.COM Facebook Likes Free Portrait Sweepstakes”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
This Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 A.M. EST on Tuesday, June 06, 2011 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PM EST on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 (“Contest Period”). The sponsor of this sweepstakes is LeahandMark.com, LLC. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
1. How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/LeahAndMarkcom/170052789722452 to complete the entry form, including a valid email address and additional survey questions. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid e-mail account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by sending an email subject line: SWEEPSTAKES to email@example.com. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. PM EST on Tuesday July 05, 2011. Limit one entry per person. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal US residents who are 18 years or older as of the first day of the Contest Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of the Sponsors and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
3. Contest and Notification: one winner will be selected at random during a drawing to take place on Wednesday, July 06, 2011 from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from LeahAndMark.com will conduct the drawing; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winners will be notified by email using the information provided in the entry form by end of business on Wednesday July 06, 2011. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by Friday, July 08, 2011 5 PM EST (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4. The Prizes:
Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are transferable. Only Sponsors, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All winners are solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize in the year in which the prize is awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
5. Other Conditions: All winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release which must be submitted within one week after receiving notification of their win. Failure to return such document will result in that winner/runner-up being disqualified and another winner/runner-up will be randomly drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
It is the responsibility of the sweepstakes winners to provide their own transportation at their own costs, to the location of the photo session. LeahAndMark.com, LLC will not provide any funding or pay for any winner’s transportation costs or any other associated expenses.
The portrait session prize must take place East of the Mississippi river and within the continental United States or Puerto Rico.
A maximum number of 17 people may participate in the portrait session.
The portrait session must take place on either a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday during the month of September, 2011.
The portrait session must not last longer than three (3) hours.
Winner will receive two (2) dvd copies of all finished hi-res images
By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
Winners acknowledge the below:
a. All Sweepstakes Participants release Facebook of any and all liability.
b. All Sweepstakes Participants acknowledgment that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
c. All Sweepstakes Participants acknowledge that the participant is providing information to LeahAndMark.com, LLC and not to Facebook.
6. Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or if this Sweepstakes or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Sweepstakes and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any entry information collected from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
7. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List Friday, July 08, 2011 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “LEAHANDMARK.COM Facebook Likes Free Portrait Sweepstakes” as the subject line. Official Rules are also available at www.leahandmark.com.