Hey! You might remember me from Internship season 4!
- I changed my major 4 times in college because I wanted to do everything. I wanted to be a journalist, a teacher, an artist, a psychologist, an anthropologist (I love me some Bones), anything and everything. I’ve always been a bit of dreamer.
- I never really thought I could make photography a career, but it’s changed my world.
- I love to travel, especially if it involves immersing myself into something completely different. I want to experience new culture, not tour it.
- I’m a bit of a book worm, and refuse to see movies before reading the ALWAYS better book version first.
- I’m slowly learning to cook like a true Asian wife with the help of my mother in law. I can now make several Vietnamese dishes from scratch and they are pretty darn tasty.
- I sleep best during a thunderstorm.
When I went to London this year, the first thing I wanted to do was take the Harry Potter tour. Really if that was the only thing I got to do while I was there I would have still left a very happy girl.
- I’m an extremely good thrift store shopper. Why buy new, when you can buy junk that can be made into something incredible.
- I am in love with the beach, but I’m terrified of swimming in the ocean.
- I can’t whistle.
- I’m going to be an Aunt for the first time this year!
- I believe that you should always love what you’re doing because anything less is a waste of your time.
- Meeting my husbands family in Vietnam and seeing where he grew up was the best experience of my life.
I’m obsessed with weddings…obsessed.
I’m Whitney, and I’m happy to meet you!