We are LeahAndMark & Co. and we’re looking for a handful of Interns to work with us over the next three months.
Our company is expanding and with the increase in business and projects we’re now moving into a new studio in a few weeks.
We’re not like many other photography studios. We get crazy ideas and we run with them. We ‘start’ at ridiculous and take it up from there. We love photography. This isn’t our hobby and we make a living doing this. We’d love to have you working with us.
First off let me just say this is HARD WORK, I was told that before I came into it, and I have been doing photography for about 4 years now, I’ve been part of an extremely rigorous BFA program at Georgia State University, and it does not compare to what you experience while working with LeahandMark. – Intern Joshua (Season X)
Then I was an intern. And I knew I could create again. The confines of the lens became a sanctuary and gateway. Something familiar but completely new territory. Something I wanted to explore but never fully conquer. I gave myself the three months to see if art was supposed to be apart of my life. If it was, three months would be more than enough time to figure it out. So I dove in, head first. – Intern Jo (Season Six)
Before I did this internship I worked, but I didn’t work hard. I didn’t realize how much I could knock out in a weeks time when I just got up and did it. I think the main reason so many photographers aren’t able to really get their business to thrive is not because they suck at photography, but because they are lazy. Or if they are working hard, they are pouring their time and energy into becoming better at their “art” instead of figuring out how to get clients. Mark is the hardest working photographer I know. He will show you how to hustle and teach you the meaning of hard work. - Intern Meagan (Season Six)
- setting up lighting equipment and backdrops
- carrying equipment and supplies
- general computer work
- social media marketing
- attending events and photoshoots
- manage event photo galleries
- attending team meetings
- photo editing
- contacting potential clients
- other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a reliable, dependable, self starter
- Photography experience / student preferred
- Must have dependable transportation
- A working DSLR camera
- Laptop Computer
- Cell Phone
It’s okay if you have a day job – we do ask that you’re available to work on weekend mornings or evenings or all day depending on our business needs. It’s only three months!
What will you get out of this Internship?
- Real Photography business experience (shooting, marketing, working with clients, etc.)
- An opportunity to make contacts and network with established companies
- Work side-by-side with full time photographers
- Attend Intern-Only workshops (all of our workshops are for interns only – not the public)
- You get to work with a badass crew of photographers that make things happen.
Deadline for Applications is Friday, October 11th, 2013.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Photography Interns Wanted | Wedding & Commercial Studio | Videography | LeahAndMark & Co.