– Posted by Debra 2011 has certainly been a life changing year for me. The most amazing thing to happen this year has been the birth of my son Shannon. Among the many highlights were the many weddings I witnessed, the new babies I met, … Continue reading2011 Review by +Debra
– Posted by Mark 2011 has been really great and we were fortunate to make some really great photos. When you start as a photographer as I did – with no real training, and having never attended photography school – you really don’t know what … Continue reading2011
– Text & Video by +Jo – Photos by Alumni Intern Andre This is the time of the year that makes me miss my family terribly. Miss the traditions we had when I was young. Miss the conversations, laughter and communal meals filled with love. … Continue readingWarhol Screen Test | High Museum of Art
Mark and I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Our healthy, amazing son. A fantastic birth and a great recovery. Each other. Our incredibly supportive families. But we are also so very thankful for YOU. Our amazing + photographers who work their … Continue readingHappy Turkey Day!
– Posted by Mark This year’s Indie Craft Experience was the most successful yet – at least if you go by the number of groups that got into our Free Photobooth! Luckily – after three years of doing this – we have a little bit … Continue readingIndie Craft Experience 2011 | Holiday
– Posted by Mark We had the opportunity to photograph TEDxPeachtree this year and wow, that was pretty awesome. If you’ve never heard of the TED Talks, it’s all about this: “TED is a nonprofit devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. It started out (in 1984) as … Continue readingTEDxPeachtree
-Posted by Contributor S. Andre CLICK HERE FOR THE GALLERY. Dear Subject, I volunteer my photography services as often as I can. In most events, I haul in all my photographic gear, both owned and borrowed, to set-up shop- a backdrop with a simple flash- … Continue readingMondo Homo