The amazing team at A Practical Wedding just published their list of the best wedding songs to dance to in 2018 – and it’s ridiculously good. Covering a range of speeds from slow to fast to party to chill and then back around again – you’re bound to find at least 1 or 10 good songs to play at your own wedding? Need a first dance song? Could you ever go wrong with Ed Sheeran and Beyonce singing a duet?!
Best Wedding Songs to Dance to
Or what about a rocking, toe tapping party starter? Brian Fallon’s got you covered with his song If Your Prayers Don’t Get to Heaven. It’s GOOD. So Good.
There are of course a couple of wedding regulars in there with Bruno Mars and his 24K magic, James Arthur with Say You Won’t Go, but the new stand outs include Rewrite the Stars from the Greatest Showman soundtrack, and There Are Many Ways to Say I Love by Sylvan Esso. SYLVAN ESSO GUYSSsssssssss.
Atlanta Wedding Photographers LeahAndMark & Co.
The team at APW have been really putting together some impressive wedding song playlist lately – did you see this one for wedding exits? BRILLIANT. It’s like they know what people need for their wedding and they just GIVE IT TO US.
Check out the list of songs down below:
- Die With You – Beyoncé
- If Your Prayers Don’t Get to Heaven – Brian Fallon
- Perfect Duet – Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé
- You’re Gonna Live Forever in Me – John Mayer
- Sweet Creature – Harry Styles
- Chained to the Rhythm – Katy Perry
- There Are Many Ways to Say I Love You – Sylvan Esso
- Rewrite the Stars – Zac Efron, Zendaya
- So Good – Zara Larsson
- Feel It Still – Portugal. The Man
- Havana (remix) – Camila Cabello
- Unforgettable – French Montana
- I’m the One – DJ Khaled, Justin Beiber
- Despacito (remix) – Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee
- Anywhere – Rita Ora
- Him & I (with Halsey) – G-Easy
- Wild Thoughts – DJ Khaled, Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
- All Night – The Vamps, Matoma
- What Lovers Do (feat. SZA) – Maroon 5
- Feels Great – Cheat Codes, Fetty Wap, CVBZ
Check out the FULL List over at A Practical Wedding!