We’re LeahAndMark.com – and we want four (4) interns for the next three (3) months.
We’re looking for some amazing people to be a part of our BOLD INTERNSHIP. Over the next three months we’re moving forward with a few key projects that we’re launching next year. We currently operate the largest Photography Internship in the country but this is different from that. On the surface this is a Marketing Internship – except it’s so much more. In the same way that our Photography Internship is more than just carrying our heavy gear bags around on photoshoots – our BOLD INTERNSHIP is more than just any marketing internship.
For whatever talent we may have as photographers – the fact is that there are far too many talented photographers out there. Since the market is over saturated with people and their fancy cameras – we’ve had to compete on more than just quality of photos alone. One of the main reasons that our business has been able to thrive is because of our marketing. Many photographers and other small business owners hate marketing – with a passion. We know why they feel that way – because they’re doing it all wrong. We happen to love marketing – but only because when it comes to marketing we just do what we like to do. And what we like to do is BE AWESOME.
Marketing Rule Number One: It must entertain us (Us being me and Leah – because if it’s not entertaining then we’re moving on.)
If you’ve never heard of LeahAndMark.com – here are a few facts about us:
- We make our own reality
- We prefer to learn from all of our successes and avoid failures
- Everything we do is in agreement with our plans to live life on our terms
- We Run the Largest Photography Internship in the United States
- We began our photography business roughly three (3) years ago when we picked up our cameras.
- We never went to photography/art school
- We photograph weddings all over the country
- Our team works with more charitable/non-profit organizations than any other photography company in Atlanta
Let’s get right to it.
We’re looking for people to work with us – to be a part of what is literally a marketing internship like no other. This isn’t just a marketing internship – it’s the BOLD INTERNSHIP.
First – it has a better title. We named it the BOLD INTERNSHIP because we’re not F*cking around here.
Second – our BOLD INTERNSHIP isn’t for everyone – and it might not be for you.
Third – You will be our Intern. You will do our marketing the way we do our marketing (and learn everything).
Fourth – Everything we do is applicable to the marketing of other small businesses (including yours).
Fifth – We like to think big. As in Ridiculous. As in Impossible is Nothing.
Sixth - We move fast. We don’t hesitate. And we execute ideas.
What can you learn by working with us and being a part of our marketing internship? Maybe nothing. Maybe a great deal.
What we do know is that we have a successful and exciting photography business that grew largely because of our social media presence (along with being kind of awesome in real life.) Whether you’re a photographer, or any other type of small business owner – if you’ve struggled to find a way to market yourself/company and you have no idea what to do next – then we think you should work with us.
We try to teach our Photography Interns everything we know about photography. All of our Internships are Free & Unpaid. Nothing we do is secret but no one knows everything we do. Be a part of our BOLD INTERNSHIP and we’ll show you our marketing. What we do. Why we do it – and why we don’t do what everyone is does (partly because we don’t want to be like them but also because we’re just flat out too stubborn.)
Our three main principles are:
- Be different
- Do things that matter
- Show Everyone
Our BOLD INTERNSHIP last three (3) months during November, December, and January.
If you would like to work with us, please fill out the form below. The deadline for this first application is this coming Sunday, October 21st at 3 a.m.
Thank you very much.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Atlanta Wedding Photographer, Marketing Director, Writer at LeahAndMark & Co.I'm an Atlanta Wedding Photographer and I work with an amazing team. We've all left our day jobs to be full time photographers, work with awesome clients, and share as much knowledge with everyone willing to listen and learn.
Latest posts by Mark Tioxon (see all)
- Jocelyn + Jon | Sugarboo Farms Wedding - 13 Aug ’14
- FIVE Reasons Why Your Wedding Will Be THE BEST EVER - 14 May ’14
- Amanda + Nathan | Wedding Preview & Coffee - 3 Apr ’14