Let’s be ambitious this year:
- Learn Chinese (speak and write)
- Get back to being in superhero shape!
- Read more of books that count as ‘literature’
- Read more biographies
- Learn Spanish
- Get really good at my current job
- Be an awesome fiance and then husband
- Take better care of my car
- Get rid of the clutter in our apartment
- Watch considerably less television
- Actually learn to play some songs on my guitar
- Learn how to cook five awesome dishes from scratch from memory
- Hangout with Leah, OneTwo and ThreeFour – more
- Yoga. Everyday. Seriously.
- Give reiki everyday
- Keep track of the spending
- Not worry about small things
- Actually worry about some of the important/big things
- Learn Nepali (yes, that’s 3 languages on this list!)
- Make more friends around the world
- Avoid doing the things that equate to bad Karma
I can do it – because I have a big head (with awesome hair) that holds a big brain and then of course, lots of energy from all of the reiki, the superfoods (that I’m gonna start eating) – and the removal of grease foods (that I’m not going to eat nearly as often this year – including those breakfast foods that I LOVE.)
I don’t know where all of the money is going to come from in order to pay for all of our adventures, pay down our debt, and anything else we want or need – but having the tension and stress over money has never worked for either of us – so we’ll both need to let go of that and clearly work on those Jedi mind tricks of attracting abundance – in whatever form it manifest itself.