Because I was tagged (by RachelBurks) and because I never actually do these, today I am.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself (things/habits/quirks).
4. Name some of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
1. Until I met Leah, I hadn’t planned on EVER leaving the United States. Since I wasn’t a US citizen, and my Filipino passport had expired, I just figured that the US was big enough and I didn’t need to go through the trouble of getting my citizenship, getting a passport, and flying off to someplace else. And then I met Leah and that whole plan of being land locked to the US was blown away.
2. I’ve had roughly 17 jobs in 12 years. I’ve worked at Mcdonald’s, as airport security, 5 or 6 call centers, Uhaul reservations, car sales, overnight alarm monitoring, StarSux, and that’s not even including all of the different types of office jobs I’ve had.
3. I’m proud of the fact that I’ve eaten 100 chicken McNuggets in one sitting. (I stopped being able to taste them at all after about 34.)
4. The lowest I’ve ever gotten my body fat percentage was 9%
5. My alltime favorite foods are Fried Chicken, Orange Chicken, and Pizza – in that order.
6. Every year I get about 50 words in my novel for NanoWrimo – and then I quit.
*edit – I was hoping I could leave it at that, but Gabrielle pointed out that I didn’t complete rule number 4. And I suppose, I should also tag some people.
Some of my favorite blogs?… … it’s terrible but I don’t read too many other blogs. I suppose there used to be some, but – oh wait! Okay.
Although I have started reading all of the blogs that are listed in the various link categories over on the side there. Does naming the blogs mean that I’ve tagged them? Nah. I’m sure most of them have done this already anyways. But I will definitely tag Leah.
And anyone else who wants to join in and post theirs down below in the comments section. You’re awesome no matter what.